Today I will show you how to install and activate the Genesis framework in 2 simple steps.
All you have to do is get your parent and child theme from studiopress.
It’s the most popular and well-known framework used by over 1M+ people are using on their websites. Because genesis is fast and lightweight no matter if you are creating a blog or e-commerce website.
You don’t need to activate genesis framework as your theme but, you should install the genesis framework on your Website.
So, that means if you want to install Kickstart pro theme you probably need to install genesis framework on your website.
Why Use Genesis Framework ?
There are 5 Factors that you should go for genesis framework
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Fast Load Times
- Support For Rich Snippets
- Reliability and Documentation Support From the Developer
How to install Genesis Framework on your website ?
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- At the top of the screen look for, Themes > Add New. …
- Click the Browse button.
- Navigate to your desktop and select the Genesis Framework.
- Click the Open button.
- Click Install Now.
- DO NOT! …
- Click the link that says Return to Themes Page.