Every time I open my google play store an error message pops up saying google play services has stopped. What can I do?
I’ve been facing this problem as well, and after hours of looking for an answer to it, i finally found a solution that worked perfectly for me! It’s super easy and takes less than 2 minutes if you follow the steps below.
1) go to settings-connections-mobile networks-access point names
2) press three dots at the top right corner and click on the new APN setting (please note: this option might not be visible or might be different depending on your phone brand or android version).
3) now enter the following information: (apn settings will differ according to network providers so please look them up in google or another website that has a different APN settings list for your network.)
4) save all changes you made by pressing three dots at the top right corner and clicking on save.
5) restart your phone and voila! google play should be working just fine now! If not keep reading because there’s another solution.
6) google play should be working just fine now! If not, please try this other solution:
7) go to settings-apps-google play store-manage space and clean up google play store by pressing clear cache & data buttons. Be careful what you delete because it might be saved information that google needs to work properly, so only delete google play services data if nothing else works or if your app specifically tells you to. You have been warned 🙂
If the problem still persists please contact google support for further assistance, they are usually very helpful 🙂 Because I can’t possibly help everyone with this problem I hope this article was of some help. Remember that your comments are always welcome! Thank you.